Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Christmas Season Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today we are in for some wintry weather with snow this morning and changing over to all rain in the afternoon. We are close enough to the Maryland border that we could get a coating to 2 inches of the white stuff. It will end up just being a sloppy mess.
Last evening we went out for wings at Kelsey's restaurant then I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby for some Valentine stuff to decorate my one tiered tray. I also picked up some greenery to put in my very old hutch that was my mother's many years ago. I have it in my living room and have pictures and stuff displayed in it. Shawn fixed it up nice back in the Fall with new hardware and some chicken wire on the doors. Once I get it finished I will share a picture of it. It's one of my favorite pieces!

So today I have a set of cards to share that I made for Audrey right before Christmas.
She requested something that she could use for January. No sentiment and you know that always throws me for a loop! LOL 
This is what I made her...





I pulled out my Christmas Season stamp set since there are images in it that could be used for January. She loves this kind of card to write notes or to send a greeting if she has run out of other occasion cards. 

Speaking of Audrey.....She called me and left a message while we were out for supper.
She was at the Oncologist on Tuesday and her petscan came back all good! 
Thank the Lord! What wonderful news! 💕


Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Real Red Linen Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Christmas Season is in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin Up! Catalog and will be available until the end of April. It is my favorite Christmas set!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Not only are these cards beautiful, but that's wonderful news about Audrey! She obviously does so much for others all the time that the good Lord probably knows we need more people like her to spread kindness in the world! Prayers really do work and I'm happy for her!
I think it's amazing you kept your mother's hutch and your hubby helped to restore it! I just recently gave away a marble-topped table that my great grandfather made. I enjoyed it for decades and now other family members are enjoying it too. Have a good day in spite of the lousy weather :)