Thursday, January 26, 2023

Speedy Recovery

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday turned out to be a mess with the snow then turning to all rain.
It got very windy, too! At one point our power flickered and took out the cable for a few hours. I hope today we are in for sunshine because I have a busy day ahead. I started working on some card kits yesterday for the next couple of Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers. My next one is planned for Saturday, February 4th. It's been almost 2 months since our last get together and I know this is much needed by all.

Today I have a cute card to share that I cased from Marisa Alvarez. 
It was a free PDF that was attached in her recent email that I liked and decided to case it since I had all the supplies to make it. It uses the Speedy Recovery stamp set from the 2022-2023 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.




Card Details:

Stamps: Speedy Recovery
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Mint Macaron, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Handmade Tag Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, White Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

With it being wintertime everyone has some type of cold and this card would be nice to send someone to let them know your thinking of them. It has such pretty colors which alone would brighten someone's day!

The cup & spoon both were fussy cut which I am not a fan of but loved the look of it. I really liked this layout as well. 

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The combination of colors, patterns and a cute design makes for a perfect little get-well card! I wish I'd bought that great embossing folder too - it has a real home-spun look of something hand-made. Stay warm and I too wish for some sunshine today!

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute! I love the plaid background! This would make anyone feel better!