Friday, January 27, 2023

Congratulations Baby!

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

I hope your day is off to a great start!
I am working on laundry at this early hour! 
That chore never seems to end, does it?

Today I have an adorable baby card to share with you!
This is made with the Happy Forest Friends DSP and a cute saying from the Charming Sentiments stamp set....all from the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog!



The paper on my card is just perfect for a sweet Congratulations card and the only thing I had to stamp was the sentiment. All those sweet animal images are printed on that paper. I recently seen someone used it to make a Valentine card for their grandson and complimented it with alot of hearts! It was just the sweetest!

Card Details:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Happy Forest Friends DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Calypso Coral Enamel Heart (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Yesterday I worked at my stamp table from 6am thru 3pm on designing cards for the next several Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers. I love designing cards! Today I have a kit on my table that I need to finishing prepping then I have one more idea to work on. I love being able to pull out my retired stuff and mix it with new things. My stamp girls don't mind and it helps me to use up what's in my stash!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Today is going to be a 2 cup kind of day to keep me moving!
We've had so many rainy, dreary days that I would rather just sleep the day away. 
Sunshine really helps to keep me motivated, most days!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

awww, this is just adorable with those baby critters and the cute theme for a baby! I love that tiny red heart accent :) I am in serious need of some sunshine too - these gloomy days are just depressing! Happy Friday!

LeAnne said...

These papers are adorable and perfect for a baby card! Just the sweetest! Have a great weekend!