Saturday, January 7, 2023

2023 Calendar

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I have been working on my 2023 Calendars that I make every year. Covid had put a stop to that 2 weeks ago so now I am scrambling to get them finished. I have January & February to share with you today!

January 2023




Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Penguin Builder Punch, Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


February 2023




Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Country Bouquet Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today I told Shawn that I am gonna finish these calendars up come hell or high water! LOL He laughed!
We are already on to the 7th day of January and I would like to get these to my friends soon!
I don't have much left to do! I am up to September so they should go pretty quick!


*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Saturday!
~Wendy






3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Very cute, Wendy! I had forgtten about these calendars and I love that little penguin and the new Country Bouquet set is adorable! Can't wait to see the complete set!

Carol L said...

I just love these calendars you make! Those little penguins are perfect for January and the hearts remind me of a home-made quilt for February! Nice job and I know you'll finish them quickly. Enjoy your weekend!

LeAnne said...

Every year I say I am going to do one of these and always FORGET! These are so cute!