Monday, February 27, 2023

Masculine HB

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
It is my cleaning day so I am going to make this short.
This set of cards I am sharing today were for Audrey and again she asked for more birds!






Incase these look familiar to you, you'd be right!
I cased these off of myself when I created a card for Stamp Day w/ Friends last time.
I changed up the Circle to a Square and the embossing folder is the Timber 3D EF where I used the Tasteful Textile 3D EF on the other card.

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Rings of Love DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Timber 3D EF, Rustic Metallic Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Audrey loved them!
It's not often she requests masculine cards and when she does she does not want any animals or anything related to hunting or fishing. That makes it difficult to find something that fits the bill. I was glad she asked for birds!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy



No comments: