Monday, February 6, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing card #1 from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together that I had on Saturday. We had a nice time together and had fun creating some cards!

The 1st card we made uses a retired Stampin Up! set called Reflected in Nature.
This stamp set was in the 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog and I think it's a wonderful masculine set!
Since my girls are surrounded by lots of men in their lives this card was right up their alley!




We used the Stampartaus to get a good image. I made sure the ink pad was not too juicy and they all turned out perfect! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Reflected In Nature (retired), Itty Bitty Birthday (retired)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stamparatus, Designer Elements (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have had this card kit prepared for a Stamp Day get together since last spring and i'm glad we finally got to make it! The girls loved it!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love the rich colors on this design and it does make a perfect masculine card! What guy wouldn't want to spend time away at a place like this? Wonderful card!