Sunday, February 19, 2023

Birthday Fun Fold Card

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
It's a cold one here in south central Pennsylvania! We ran a few errands yesterday morning then back home and out of the cold. The sun was shining beautifully but the chill was definitely there! 

Today I am sharing a card that I cased from another demonstrator.
This is a fun fold card but i'm not sure of the name. It was a bit tricky to make too so i'm not sure i'd make another one. I cased this card from Chris Slogar at Buckeye Inklings and only changed up the sentiments....everything else I give her full credit for.




The paper I used on this is a 2023 SaleABRAtion offering going on now thru the end of February called Dainty Flowers DSP. Every single sheet is beautiful! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Here is the link to Buckeye Inklings blog if your interested in making this card. 
This card and instructions are at the bottom of her post. 


Not sure what's going to be on the agenda today now that the Super Bowl is over and football season has ended. I have a small card order for Audrey to pick at the next few days and I am hoping to plan a get together with the girls soon, too!
On Friday I took down all the Valentine decorations and put out my St. Patrick's Day things. I hung my flags out on the front porch and noticed my daffodils are starting to pop thru the mulch. A sure sign that spring is coming and longer days of daylight, too! YAY! 

*****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a relaxing Sunday!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Whoa, that designer paper is just gorgeous with all those colorful flowers! I love that diamond embossed strip in blue that sets the flowers off perfectly and the sentiment panel is awesome! I really REALLY like this one :) Sending you smiles this Sunday as well :)