Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Share A Milkshake Explosion Card

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a nice day until late afternoon when the clouds rolled in bringing rain, sleet and some snow. In the end the rain won out but right before we headed to bed it poured. This morning it is foggy and misty out. I hope by later today the sun comes out!

Today I have another fun explosion card to share with you. This is the original card that Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper made on her Facebook Live 2 weeks ago. She shares the PDF on how to create it and since I had some time on my hands I had to try it! And that is how my Two Tone Flora card was made last Thursday. This card is the same as hers except I did change a few things up. I used the Share A Milkshake Bundle! 






This is such a fun card to create and I am hoping to design one soon that the girls can make at Stamp Day!

Card Details:

Stamps: Share A Milkshake
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Share A Milkshake Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Meadow Dies, Gingham EF, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon, Linen Thread, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Not an easy card to photograph but it sure is fun!
It will surely bring a smile to the recipients face!

Well, today I have some house work to get finished up on so I better hop to it!
I'll be posting a bit late tomorrow as I have a dentist appointment 1st thing! Going to have a filling replaced and fitted for a new crown. I keep telling Shawn that I am going to have that million dollar smile before it's all said & done! LOL He walks away shaking his head...

************************************
My thoughts today...


This pretty much sums it up!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

That is truly a fun card you created with that great pop-up feature when it's opened up! If I wasn't so cold today that milkshake might look pretty darned good! LOVE the funny graphic - I wake up with the same men in my life too! LOL Good luck at the dentist tomorrow!