Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Lucky Clover

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!
Happy March, too!

It's the start of a new month which will bring lots of changes!
To start, the clocks get changed next weekend (March 12th) as we spring ahead an hour! Then we have the 1st day of Spring on March 20th! I am looking forward to some spring weather but not really on the time change. It messes too much with people & doggy schedules! 
And we also celebrate St. Patrick's Day on March 17th and as luck would have it....I have a pretty set of St. Patrick's Day cards to share with you today that were made for Audrey!
I was so excited when I seen Stampin Up!'s January-April Mini Catalog because we got a St. Patrick's Day set! We've not had one in atleast 10 years! It was the first item on my order in January and could not wait to use it! 






This was not my first play with this awesome stamp set....I used it a few weeks ago with the Stack & Shuffle Technique which was so fun!
I kept this set a bit more simple since they were for a customer and I wanted to use that cool Cane Weave 3D EF! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Lucky Clover
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (retired SAB 23)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Cane Weave 3D EF, Lucky Clover Punch, Granny Apple Green Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Needless to say, Audrey was happy with this set and she smiled from ear to ear when she took them out of the cello bag and felt that embossed panel. The Cane Weave 3D EF has a very deep impression and I was afraid it would wrinkle/crack the cardstock but it did not! YAY!

Well, that is all for me today!
I am off to the dentist this morning for some not so fun stuff. My lady dentist left the practice at the end of December and I really liked her. She had such a friendly, warm way about her that put you at ease. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went...

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it an awesome day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful set of St Patrick's day cards! I love the 2 green panels with the shamrock and that embossing folder rocks too! Happy Wednesday!

LeAnne said...

Those papers are PERFECT for St Patrick's Day cards! She will love them! I am looking forward to the new month too....spring is on its way!