Sunday, March 5, 2023

Pretty Blooms HB

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

A beautiful, sunny morning here for a change! I have some stamping projects on my agenda this afternoon and a quick trip to Walmart. I'm glad it's nice out since we have to venture out. Friday, it was just a miserable day with snow then heavy rain. Saturday, it was sunny but those winds sure were gusty and that made it feel even colder. It was perfect weather to stay inside and craft with my friends!! I am sharing card #2 that we made. I have had this card kit done for atleast 2 years and I kept putting it off. It uses the Perennial Birthday set that has long been retired but a staple in my craft room for it's great birthday sayings! 



Everything on this card is retired but that does not matter to my stamp girls.
They just enjoy getting together and making cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday (retired), Abstract Impressions (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Garden Impressions DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tin Tile EF (retired), Stitched Labels Framelits (retired), Triple Banner Punch (retired), Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


We had alot of fun yesterday and I will say that it is good for the soul to spend time with my friends and make cards! Can't wait for the next time!!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




No comments: