Friday, March 17, 2023

Easter Bunny Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's St. Patrick's Day today! Are you wearing your green? I am! 
No special plans here for the occasion.
Do you have any fun plans for St. Patrick's Day?

I don't have anymore St. Patrick's Day cards to share since I mailed them all out. However, I did get to my stamp table yesterday and made a card to go with my Easter Bunny Box that I shared on my blog yesterday. So here we go...




Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Cane Weave 3D EF, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Since I was sick last week my mojo has left and today I forced myself to create something so I started with the package of Dandy Designs DSP that was a recent SaleABRation offering. I don't have too much left of this paper but still enough to make lots of cards! I emptied my pack and found those 6 little squares that I diecut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. That was the start of my card! Next I found the piece of Petal Pink in my stash that was already embossed with the Cane Weave 3D EF that I have not used much. It is a deep emboss but it has not cracked the cardstock. I cut that piece down to where I wanted it and then layered my diecut squares onto it. Once I found where I wanted those squares I glued them down, one at a time so I got perfect placement. Next I stamped my bunny onto an already diecut Stylish Shapes circle and colored my bunny & carrot. So far I was pleased and hoped I am getting over the loss of my mojo! I had an extra Tailor Made Tag Die laying in my stash so I stamped my sentiment on it with Memento Black. The bow was already made and I could just attach it with a glue dot and stick it on my tag, I added the tag with Dimensionals. Then I added my Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to my card and attached it all to my Fresh Freesia cardbase. Yes, I was totally happy with it! And to think it all started with those 6 little leftover squares in the pack! 

Now, I hope over the weekend I can get a few more Easter cards created so I have enough to send out! Mojo, please don't fail me now!!!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Wishing you a safe & happy St. Patrick's Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just too cute for words! I love all those little squares aligned to create the background and the patterns and colors are just perfect for Easter cards! That sure is a cute bunny image too! May your mojo stick around for a long time and may you also have a wonderful, happy, and blessed St. Patrick's day today!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! You should enter this over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge...it would fit the challenge perfectly! No green for me today (I wore it yesterday and totally forgot today)!!!