Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Daffodil Daydream

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of Easter cards to share with you that were part of Audrey's card order.
She requested 2 packs of Easter and this is one set I made using the Daffodil Daydream bundle that came out in the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog and carried over into the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.






Card Details:

Stamps: Daffodil Daydream, Celebrating You
Ink: Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Stampin Blends-Petal Pink & Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Daffodil Dies, Blending Brushes, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I enjoyed coloring these daffodils which weren't too much work. I did a little at a time so my hands did not hurt. I used the Blending Brushes on the oval under the flower for a little bit of color but looking at these cards it looks like I had a heavy hand! LOL 
I hope she likes them....especially the Petal Pink daffodils!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Beautiful coloring on this set of cards and perfect for Easter! Right across the road from my house is a full blooming daffodil plant, while those planted around my mailbox on the other side of the road are only green stems popping out of the ground? No fair! LOL Happy Tuesday!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I just love those colors....just beautiful!