Thursday, March 16, 2023

Easter Bunny Box

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your day is off to a great start!
I'm alittle late with my post today since I slept in this morning.
It's not often that I do that anymore and since I don't have much on the agenda today I took advantage of it!

Easter is only a few weeks away now so I need to shift gears and start getting some things made. In the 2023 Stampin Up! Spring Catalog they had an adorable Easter set called Easter Bunny that is loaded with bunnies, sayings and cute accessories to go with the bunnies. I made a cute box that holds 2 small Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs!





Project Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 1 inch Circle Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This box is just the sweetest and a great size for a small treat!
I can't wait to play more with this Easter Bunny Bundle and create some cards, hopefully over the weekend!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Yes it is!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a terrific day!
~Wendy









1 comment:

Carol L said...

How cute is this little box with that adorable bunny! I just love those colors and papers and the pretty little bow to tie it all up perfectly! Glad you got to sleep in too, that's something that always makes us feel better for sure!