Tuesday, March 21, 2023

More Customer Thank You's

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday we had some beautiful sunny weather but that breeze kept it on the cool side. Nonetheless it still felt like spring was in the air! Today it's to be a bit better!
Last Saturday I made my way to my stamp table for a short time and I wanted to get a jump start on some customer Thank You cards. I pulled out a favorite stamp set and got busy!
Two Tone Flora is such a pretty set and I am hoping it will carry over into our new Annual Catalog in May.






Everything on these cards is current except for the Tasteful Textile 3D EF on the Petal Pink panel. It is my absolute favorite embossing folder ever! I love that it adds texture without being the focal point of the card. It retired a year ago but let me say....I still use it all the time! 
The florals & greens on this card are so pretty....I just do not think you could go wrong with it! I pulled the colors for my flowers & greens from the piece of Fancy Flora DSP. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Two Tone Flora, Go To Greetings
Ink: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Two Tone Flora Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Milky Dots (Petal Pink), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These cards remind me of spring and the pretty colors!
I'm looking forward to seeing all those spring flowers that will soon be bloomed!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this beautiful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy, these cards are so beautiful! Love how you designed them. Darn, does that mean I "need" this set too? Lol TFS! :)

Carol L said...

What a great bouquet of spring flowers you put on this great thank-you cards! I love the soft colors and the way the sentiment panel is tucked behind the blooms! I think that is my most favorite embossing folder ever too and I'm beyond grateful I have one to call my own! Hugs for a wonderful spring day!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful colors, Wendy! This is just lovely!