Thursday, March 23, 2023

Happy Anniversary Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

A rainy day is on tap here in PA and I hope to make it another stamp day!
All went well yesterday at the dentist. The new crown was a perfect fit and no adjustments were needed. As soon as I got home yesterday Audrey called and gave me a big order which I got started on after lunch.
She requested a pack of Anniversary cards and this is what I made her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Design A Daydream DSP (Hostess)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Radiating Stitches Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Have you noticed those new dies I used on these cards?
Those are the Radiating Stitches Dies that are part of the Online Exclusives.
They diecut so nicely and I love the stitching!
I paired the dies with the Dream A Daydream DSP that is a hostess offering in the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog. It had the perfect colors for spring and it's a huge 12 x 12 paper stack! It will take me forever to use that pack up! LOL


***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous, Wendy! I am glad to see you using those new dies--so pretty! AND glad all went well at the dentist!

Carol L said...

oh, trust me, I've noticed those dies and I LOVE them. LOL Online exclusive is something new to me, but they sure do make beautiful cards! I'm glad to hear Audrey gave you a new order which means she's doing well and that's good news. Also good news about your dentist visit and I hope you enjoy this rainy day stamping away and making more pretty cards like these :)