Sunday, March 19, 2023

Customer Thank You

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's the last day of winter and it sure is living up to it!
It's a cold 30 degree morning and the winds are gusty from the north at 30 mph. Enough to put a chill in my old bones! We do have brilliant sunshine but I don't think it's going to help us as far as temps today. That's ok by me since I am going to be inside decorating for Easter. I took down St. Patrick's Day decorations yesterday and got them packed away for another year. And since Easter in 3 weeks from today....I better get my butt in gear and get my bunnies out!
Yesterday I did some stamping but not all day like I wanted too. I played with the new Irresistible Blooms bundle that is an Online Exclusive product. It took awhile for it to grow on me then I purchased it. Stampin Up! has so many floral sets that it overwhelms me at times. I liked this one for the pretty flowers and great sayings! And since I know I am gonna need customer Thank You cards coming in a few weeks....I jumped on the opportunity to create some cards using it...




Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP
Accessories: Irresistible Blooms Dies, Seasonal Layers Dies, Basics 3D EF, White Glittered Ribbon, Frosted Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This one has such pretty springy colors in it that I could not resist using it! I love it!

***********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those peachy colors really do look beautiful for spring. The floral papers are just lovely and I love that touch of embossing behind the sentiment panel too. as for the weather, I'm freezing today LOL I've been chilly since the wind picked up late last night and haven't gotten warm yet. Hopefully it will warm up soon. As for today's graphic, this old body isn't moving fast enough for anything to have to catch up with it! Actually, my body is literally trying desperately to catch up to my soul and thoughts instead! LOL Happy Sunday :)

LeAnne said...

A beautiful card for sure! I only bought one item from the online exclusives (dies) but these are tempting me, especially with those beautiful colors!
It IS cold today--hopefully this week will be more springlike, to match my bunnies that I put out yesterday!