Saturday, March 18, 2023

With Sympathy

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Miss Bailee is at Doggy Day Spa this morning and I am looking forward to a fun afternoon stamping since Shawn is going away later on. 
Today I have a set of Sympathy cards to show you that I made recently for on my card rack. I like to work ahead while I have no card orders. 






I have so much is retired products that I keep because you just never know what you may need it for! LOL On these cards I definitely left the paper do all the work and they turned out beautifully!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lasting Lily (retired SAB 19)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Symbols of Hope DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Soft Succulent In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was the first time I pulled out this pack of paper since I purchased it almost a year ago! I wish I had purchased the coordinating bundle that was in this suite of products because there are dies that would cut those pretty flowers out of the paper. Isn't that how it always goes?! 

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are beautiful and no dies required as you did a beautiful job mounting them on the oval die cuts. I really like those gorgeous colors too. I just viewed another small set of sentiments and dies this morning selling for all but 44 bucks! Gees! Who can afford that? I'm happy for you because you created beautiful cards and saved money at the same time. Good job!