Friday, March 10, 2023

Share A Milkshake SAS

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm a bit off today as I spent all day in bed yesterday with what I thought was a stomach bug. Turned out I had a bad migraine. I don't get them very often and the last time I had one was a few years ago. My whole body aches this morning. Last evening Ryan gave me an Excedrin Migraine and that almost instantly took it away along with the nausea and sick in my belly feeling. At one point my belly was growling because it was hungry but I was afraid to eat and certainly did not want to get sick again. My dear sweet hubby ran out to McDonald's and got me a coke which always helps my upset belly. So, today is a new day and I am up having a small cup of coffee to make sure my belly can handle it then I will try some toast.
I do have 2 cards to share with you today that I made last weekend. These use the Share A Milkshake bundle and if you know me....milkshakes & ice cream are at the top of my list!




These cards were part of a Stamp A Stack that I took part in. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Share A Milkshake
Ink: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Country Lane Floral DSP
Accessories: Share A Milkshake Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Gingham EF, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Dots, Adhesive Sheets, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so much fun to put together but lots of diecutting!
I'll share the other cards tomorrow so I hope you will stop back!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


I have a feeling that today is going to be a slow going kind of day because I don't want that headache to come back. Worst thing, ever!
Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a great day ahead!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

So sorry you were under the weather...glad to hear you're feeling better! I LOVE ice cream, it's on the top of my list too! I love all the elements you added to your cards...so fun!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Glad you are feeling better today.
Love these cards, he Share a Milkshake is a really fun bundle!!

Carol L said...

This layered beauty is just so much fun to see!. I love all the elements you added to this card and the colors are wonderful! My friends and neighbors are all suffering with terrible migraines, bad stomach pain and sinus issues with terrible non-stop coughing. I don't know how but it missed me and I'm grateful. I hope you are feeling better today and I'm so sorry you felt so bad. I didn't even know Excedrin made migraine meds - that's how long it's been since I had a headache! Take care, stay warm and feel better soon! Huggers!

D'Ann said...

Super cute cards. I love how the red contrasts the green and all the little details that you added. So fun. Happy to hear you are doing better today!