Monday, March 27, 2023

Easter Bunny Card #3

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Rain is in the forecast again this afternoon....good day for house cleaning, I suppose! 
I have a busy week coming up or I would probably wait until another day to do it. I worked yesterday for several hours on Audrey's card order while Shawn went fishing. I still have 5
 special birthday cards to make this week and I can get this order delivered to her...as long as she does not keep adding to it! LOL

Today I have the 3rd Easter Bunny card to share that I made with that pretty Country Gingham DSP. I really love this paper pack! I just received a 2nd pack of it from my upline's upline as a gift for meeting a goal! You will probably be seeing lots more of this paper in the future!




What do you think of the Mint Macaron bunny?
I think he's cute but I still love the Balmy Blue bunny best.

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, White Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That's all for me today!
I'll see you tomoorow!

****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love all these colorful bunnies that perfectly match the gingham backgrounds. It's a great design and you know I already adore that embossed background too :) Have a great Monday!