Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Moon Baby Shower Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

This week seems to be flying by! I have been busy with Audrey's card order and getting my house straightened up. Saturday I am having a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together so I am working feverishly to get this card order wrapped up. I hope today to get it finished and make a small little Easter treat to put in with her bag of cards as a Thank You.
I wanted to share a baby shower card that I made Audrey a few months ago using the Moon Baby stamp set. She gave me the invitation to make something similar.




Audrey loved it and asked for another one on this month's order. I don't have very much in baby stamps and hope soon we get some nice stamp sets! She also requested the Welcome Baby card to go with this the baby shower card so she had it on hand when the baby was born. I will share that one tomorrow.

Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Pink Pirouette (retired), Daffodil Delight & Ivory
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (retired), Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Give It A Whirl Dies, Pink Pirouette Enamel Stars (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this? A perfect way to use that invite to create your card! So sweet!

Carol L said...

What a darling little baby card that's designed like the shower invitation! I just love those little pink clouds with the baby floating with the umbrella! Adorable! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your thoughts for the day! I hope you're enjoying this warm sunshine!