Saturday, March 11, 2023

Share A Milkshake SAS Card 2

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Do you have any fun plans for today? Nothing much happening here.
We decided on pizza for supper this evening so I won't be cooking. I am still trying to get it together after Thursday's migraine. I don't get them often but did it ever zap my energy! My eyes are still sensitive to the light and smells just make me queasy. 
Today I have the last card from the recent Stamp A Stack to share using the Share A Milkshake bundle. These were fun to create but lots of diecutting!





Card Details:

Stamps: Share A Milkshake
Ink: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, 
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Lane Floral DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Share A Milkshake Dies, Gingham EF, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A very fun bundle that I hope makes the cut into the new Annual Stampin Up! Catalog coming soon! 

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Don't forget to make the time change tonight!
It will be a crazy time the next few days until we get use to it. It definitely throws Miss Bailee off. Wish they would do away with the time change all together!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: