Sunday, March 26, 2023

Easter Bunny Card #2

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

The sun is finally making an appearance today! YAY!
Shawn went fishing with his buddy from work and I am planning on some time at my stamp table since I did not get there yesterday and Audrey's card order awaits!
Do you have any fun plans today?
Today I have the 2nd Easter Bunny card to share that I made using that pretty Country Gingham DSP!





Today we have a Balmy Blue Bunny which I do like better than the Polished Pink bunnies I shared on Friday. These soft pastel colors in this package of paper is perfect for spring, don't ya think? 

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny 
Ink: Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Easter Bunny Punch, Rhinestones, White Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a super day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm still loving those cute gingham papers and both the pink and blue bunnies are cute. love those little gemstones and great embossing in the background too, but I love the sunshine today even more! Enjoy it!

LeAnne said...

Adorable, Wendy! You can never go wrong with these sweet ginghams! Enjoy that sunshine today, so good to see it!