Monday, March 20, 2023

Another Easter Bunny Card

 Hello & Happy Monday!

It's the first day of spring! Happy Spring, Everyone! 
I'm hopeful that our weather this week will reflect that!
Today I have adorable Easter Bunny card to share with you that I once again used the Easter Bunny stamp set on. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Pool Party
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Cane Weave 3D EF, Coastal Cabana Metallic Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card is exactly like the card I posted on Friday but with a different bunny and different colored papers. This stamp set comes with a coordinating punch that I did not use on this card. I fussy cut that row of eggs which I am not a fussy cutter at all but they turned out alright. I added some Wink of Stella to those eggs for a pop of shimmer to finish off my card. Very springy!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable! Your fussy cutting is perfect and I'll bet that Wink of Stella added just the right amount of pizzazz!

Carol L said...

I love this bunny done up in blue - he's so cute with all those patches of dsp making the background! I give you thumbs up for your fussy cutting too, it looks perfect :)