Monday, March 6, 2023

Penguin Place HB

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend! They seem to go by so quickly, don't they? Yesterday I played at my stamp table most of the afternoon. I got a few St. Patrick's Day treats made that I will share here later this week but today I have card #3 from Saturday's Stamp Day to share with you. This one uses the Penguin Place stamp set...



Card Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Starry Sky, Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Penguin Builder Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch (retired), White Twine, Solid Faceted Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one was alot of fun and I know both girl's loved making it!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

The papers you chose look so cute with this cool little penguin! Love that balloon accent too! Happy Monday!

Vicki said...

Super cute!!