Thursday, March 9, 2023

Coffee & A Mystery NOT A Card Challenge

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I wanted to share with you a sweet project that I made for Kitchen Table Stampers Coffee & A Mystery NOT A Card Challenge. She gave her followers these directions last Wednesday and Thursday she did a Facebook Live on how she made her project. 
Here are the directions if you want to try your hand at this little box...


And here is the boxes that I made with the challenge...



When I first started to make these I wasn't quite sure what I was going to put inside of them since I did not have any candy on hand for this holiday. Of course then I went thru my closet and found a whole bag of unopened Hershey's Almond Nuggets. They were perfect for this since they are in a Gold Wrapper and 4 nuggets fit nicely inside! I only made 4 boxes but these are a nice size and would be awesome for any other holiday!

Project Details:

Stamps: Lucky Clover
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Lucky Clover Punch, Corner Rounder (retired), Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Metallic Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have come to really love the Lucky Clover Bundle this year! 

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are wonderful little treat boxes for the upcoming Shamrock celebration! I love the big 4 leaf clover die cut and those golden nuggets are just perfect to tuck inside as they match those pretty gold bows! TFS the recipe to make them too :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So stinking cute. I will be CASE-ing these for the grands!!!