Saturday, March 4, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend so far!
This morning I held a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together with my 2 very good friends!
It certainly was a great day all around! Lots of conversation, laughs and some good snacky stuff! Here is card #1 that we made...



The girls love their masculine cards and this one was probably my favorite of the day!

Card Details:

Stamps: Deer-Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Wildlife Wonder
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock (retired)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired), In Good Taste DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Swirls (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the colors and the papers!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a super fun day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful masculine card with the woodgrain background and that beautiful plaid piece which go perfectly together! I'm so glad your weekend started off on a happy gathering of friends for stamping together!