Thursday, March 30, 2023

Springtime Thank You Card

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I finished up Audrey's order and tonight it will get delivered to her! 
I can't wait to see her and talk with her as it's been well over a month since I last seen her. Today I will be working on getting my stamps mounted and ready for Saturday's Stamp Day. I can't wait to see the girls and catch up! 
The cards I am sharing today are part of Audrey's order. She requested Thank You cards so I pulled out some retired Flowering Fields DSP from last year and whipped these up pretty quick!






This sheet of DSP is so pretty as I love the different colors of tulips on them with the Pool Party background. I kept these simple letting the paper do all the work!

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Feelings
Ink: Petal Pink
Cardstock: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Yesterday Stampin Up! shared with demonstrators the new color refresh that is coming in May with the new 2023-2024 Stampin Up Catalog. I am in awe of the colors that are coming into the Color Groups and the New In Colors! We have 11 colors that are leaving which I am sorta sad about. Soft Suede is one that I have come to use alot over the years with it's softer color of brown. Pacific Point is another i'm surprised at but that being said...there are alot of pretty colors coming into our color spectrum that will be just as lovely! Also there are a handful of retired In Colors that are making their way back in to the color ring! I've already spoken about Lost Lagoon & Pretty Peacock but now there will also be Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight & Blueberry Bushel!! It's a good thing I hoard everything that retires because I have every single color in inkpads, reinkers, cardstock, markers & ribbons! YAY! For once my hoarding is paying off! LOL
Oh, and the new 2023-2024 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog....ROCKS!
Can't wait!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those pretty papers make for some great thank you cards, and I hope Audrey is doing well these days. I always hoarded favorite colored cardstock from SU! too. Matter of fact I still have a couple sheets of pacific point and going waaay back to the wild wasabi & baha blue era Paper hoarders unite! LOL