Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Happy Anniversary

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

It's been a busy week so far here. I have been working on more card kits for upcoming Stamp Day get togethers while I have no card orders. So far Audrey has only asked for a pack of cards with daffodils on and no saying so I will get working on them soon. Today I have the last card to share from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one uses a variety of things which I will list down below.



Card Details:

Stamps: Always In My Heart (retired)
Ink: Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (retired), Fitting Florets DSP 
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, Sunshine Wishes Thinlets (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this one was Miss Emily's favorite! She loved that oval hearts diecut! I need to remember to use those dies more often....they are so pretty!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty anniversary card with all those mini hearts and the sparkly big hearts in the center! That's also a very pretty shade of pink!

Vicki said...

Sweet card!!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the GLITTER!