Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sending Get Well Cheer

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your day is off to a good start even with the loss of that hour. It's a bit of a rough start here but we will get use to it. I am looking forward to longer days of daylight for sure! Clouds are moving in this morning as rain is on our doorstep today thru tomorrow. We've sure had alot of rain this winter which i'm so glad was not snow.
Today I have a card to share that I made a few weeks ago to put on my card rack. I randomly pulled out some of the Waves of the Ocean DSP and reached for my Butterfly Brilliance stamp set. Here is the end result...



Card Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Brilliance, Cheerful Basket (saying)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Waves of the Ocean DSP (retired)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, Waves Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm not sure why I made this into a Get Well card but i'm guessing that was what I was feeling that day! So many people have been sick this winter and I wanted to make sure I had a good supply on hand.

**********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Happy DST! It always takes me a month or 2 to adjust and by then the clocks get turned back again, but I too will enjoy the extra daylight hours! This is a pretty get well card with that great butterfly and I like the colors too! I think nearly everyone I know was sick over the past few weeks, so it's a good idea to keep some get well cards on hand for sure.