Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Dear Doily Sympathy

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day! Wall to wall sunshine with temps in the mid 50's! Unfortunately, that was our warmest day of the week as overnight a cold front came thru bringing cold temps and crazy winds again! I suppose March is known for those winds, right? Today I am throwing a roast in the oven for supper and heading to my stamp table for the day. The oven being on will help to keep it warm inside because most of the time I am cold. 
I have card #4 to share with you that the girls made Saturday at Stamp Day w/ Friends. This was another kit that I have had made up for a very long time and decided it was time to use it.



This one I kept simple and used some pretty paper and a couple awesome dies!
Isn't that paper pretty?

Card Details:

Stamps: Dear Doily
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Basic White, Magnolia Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one was really quick & easy although I had to redo Miss Emily's card since she glued the front on crooked. LOL It's all good! I fixed it up for her and we moved on to the next card. 

Yesterday I worked on a few more card kits to throw in my bin for Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers. Deb asked for some Get Well cards so today that is what I will be working on.

********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree, those papers and colors are so very pretty and that sentiment is beautiful! Like you, I am always cold in the house anymore and I don't understand why I can't get warm. Cooking a roast sounds like a great idea! I might just fix a cup of hot cocoa instead of coffee this morning to warm my bones LOL Happy Tuesday!

D'Ann said...

Such a pretty card! I love the stamp font and how you beautifully layered the dsp. Love it!

Vicki said...

Pretty....I love that DSP!