Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Irresistible Blooms Thank You

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far! 
I am off to the dentist first thing this morning to get my permanent crown then home to do some stamping. I am on a mission to get my Easter cards made before the weekend comes or atleast try! 
Today I have another card to share using the Irresistible Blooms bundle again. It's gorgeous! We already know that Pretty Peacock & Lost Lagoon are making their way back into our color spectrum with the new catalog.  I always have lots of retiring In Color stuff. So, since the Hello Irresistible DSP has those 2 colors in it....I dug my inkpads and cardstocks out and breathed new life into those colors...




Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Basic White, Hello Irresistible DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Irresistible Blooms Dies, Basics 3D EF, Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon, Frosted Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I added a little Pool Party to the mix of blues to lighten it up some.
The embossing folder used is from the Online Exclusives offerings called Basics 3D EF. It is 3 different folders with deep impressions that are all beautiful.

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, I love this! I knew Pretty Peacock was coming back but I didn't hear about Lost Lagoon! YAY! I love that color! They look beautiful together here!

Carol L said...

How pretty are these blooms in blue! I've always been a fan of Pool Party and still have some cardstock left. I hoard quite well apparently LOL I really like that embossed panel too while everything together looks amazing! I hope the dentist appointment goes well and you'll be done with that once and for all! Enjoy this pretty day!