Saturday, March 25, 2023

Gingham Easter Bunny

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's another rainy, dreary day here again. I feel like a broken record.
My plan today is to do some laundry & clean my bedroom.
I have another adorable Easter Bunny card to share with you today!
This one is my favorite of all of them!




Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, White Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The DSP brings such a splash of spring with those soft pastel colors!
I love it so much!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those pastel colors look perfect with this cute little bunny! Love his little twine bow too! Might as well find a way to enjoy the rain - looks like it's sticking around all day! Hugs!