Monday, March 13, 2023

Customer Thank You

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend! I spent most of my weekend chilling from my migraine last week. Guess we don't bounce back as fast as we once did. I have some cleaning to do today but before I get started on that I wanted to share a card I whipped up yesterday for a customer who placed an order on Friday. I really should sit down once a month and make a few Thank You cards to keep on hand...it would probably make life a bit easier! 




I kept this simple since I still wasn't feeling all that great. I feel like my mojo went down the drain since I haven't done much stamping in about a week. I left the DSP do most of the work!

Card Details:

Stamps: Cup of Tea
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Basic White, Polished Pink, Awash In Beauty DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Basics 3D EF, Polished Pink Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Such a pretty pack of DSP which I better get in gear and start using. 
I think it has a springtime feel to it which might be great for some upcoming Easter cards!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a gorgeous design with those pretty papers, pink bow, and wonderful embossed background! It reminds me of spring coming soon! Happy Monday!