Saturday, February 25, 2023

Black & White Buffalo Check

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

A cloudy morning here with some snow expected this afternoon.
Nothing that will make an impact but I am staying put at home after a quick trip to the Post Office to mail out a package. I've got a set of birthday cards to share today that I whipped up a few weeks ago just for fun that I wrapped up in a cello bag with envelopes and put on my card rack for sale. I may end up keeping these for myself as I love the colors on them!






Sadly, everything on these cards is retired but that doesn't matter to me!
I love that black & white buffalo check paper and those gorgeous Pierced Blooms Dies!
At one time I would have turned my nose up at the black & white buffalo check print and now I have so much of it in my house! Pillows, curtains, chair cushions, napkins, hand towels, table cloths, placemats....just to name a few! And now cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: In Bloom (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Patterned Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pierced Blooms Dies (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the pop of color on these cards against the black & white paper!
I don't have much of this particular print left so i'm sure i'll be hoarding it until something comes along to inspire me to use it. Isn't that how it goes when you find something you love?! 

**************************************
My thoughts today...


It's way too late for me! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a super day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fabulous set of cards! I just LOVE that buffalo check along with those stitched, colorful flowers and stems - they're a great match! I went out early this morning but had no idea there was snow in the forecast! I went to the bank and stopped for gas but now I can't get warm again, so time for the hoodie! Love your little graphic today too. You could also add eggs and gasoline to that warning LOL Enjoy your weekend!