Thursday, February 23, 2023

Book Binding Explosion Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!

Our weather people are saying we are in for temps today in the mid 70's but I am having a hard time imaging that! I mean, I would love warm weather but yesterday was upper 30's all day with rain & snow showers and it was windy so I have to see it to believe it! 

Today I have a card to share that just blew my mind to create!
As you know I watch Kitchen Table Stamper almost every week. I am an avid follower of hers and love most everything that she shares. Last week on her Facebook Live she created this card called a Book Binding Explosion Card and yesterday I sat and tried it. So cool and so easy! I will share the link if your interested in making one at the bottom of my post.
I used a new set called Two Tone Flora and it's coordinating dies! Take a look...





Card Details:

Stamps: Two Tone Flora, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP, Orchid Oasis DSP
Accessories: Two Tone Flora Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Simply Score Board, Rhinestones, Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the link to the video if your interested....

Give it a try.....you will love it!

***************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a really cool card with those beautiful blue colors! I just love how it unfolds, so thanks for the tutorial! I'm still dealing with being cold since yesterday but I'm venturing out today to take advantage of some warmer temps! Enjoy!