Thursday, February 9, 2023

Happy Birthday Card #4

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's a rainy morning here but hopefully later on the sun will come out!
Yesterday was a beautiful day! Lots of brilliant sunshine and temps hit the mid 50's! I even opened a few windows alittle to let the fresh air in!

Today I have another card to share from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
This one uses DSP from the 2nd SaleABRation in 2022. I have so many packs of it that maybe I need to start wallpapering my house with it! LOL




This card could very well be used for a man or a woman.
I probably should make a pack of them for Audrey.
I left the paper do all the work on this one....so simple!

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery (sentiment)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Soft Seafoam
Accessories: Tasteful Textiles 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Metallic Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow I have the last card to share which is a fun fold card.
Hope you'll stop back to check it out!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a darling card with those cute little birds! I really like the wooded background with that great embossed panel too! Just beautiful! Thanks for the smile too! We can all use a lot of those!