Monday, February 13, 2023

Best Day HB

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your week is off to a great start!
Did you stay up and watch the Super Bowl?
We stayed up till halftime then headed to bed.

Today I have a cute card to share that Ryan requested to send his friend that is a girl in Indiana.
He has known her awhile and wanted to do something special for her.
I pulled out a new set called Best Day because she she loves cats and has 4 of them!




Card Details:

Stamps: Best Day
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral & Mango Melody, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mango Melody, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I can't wait to hear later this week if she likes it!
Such a cute set and one I hope to get lots of use out of!!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so cute with that fat kitty in the cupcake paper! How cute for Ryan to give his friend! She'll love it! Yep, I stayed up to see the whole game - it was a nail biter right to the very end!

D'Ann said...

That cat is hilarious and so cute! I hope Ryan's friend likes it. I know I would get a kick out of it!