Saturday, February 11, 2023

Wishing You Well

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

So sorry for the late update today! It was a very busy day!
We have been running around since 8am this morning as I had a haircut. I got 7 inches cut off. I really needed to do it as it was so long and I just could not stand it any longer. A weight has been lifted and it feels so much better! After my hair appointment I grabbed a few things at Walmart then headed home to wash a sink full of dishes and clean the bedrooms. We had a late breakfast then took Ryan for his photo ID in the afternoon. Then Shawn & I ran to the car wash to wash both cars since the sun was shining nicely! After that it was time to get the laundry started and supper! The sun is setting now and it's pajama time! Phew, what a day!

I have a quick card to share that I made just recently for my card rack.
My get well selection has 2 cards left and desperately needs more. I pulled out a goodie from a few years ago called Wishing You Well and got to work...



Wishing You Well was the very first Distinktive stamp set that Stampin Up created a couple of years ago. Since then they've had many and I personally love the them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Wishing You Well
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Basic White, Pool Party
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stitched Labels Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Dragonfly Trinkets, Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love pulling out the old stuff and mixing it with new to create something!
I wish the really old stamp sets had dies because fussy cutting just isn't my thing.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


No comments: