Thursday, February 16, 2023

Framed Florets Fun Fold

Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

I have a fun fold card to share today that I used for a birthday card several months ago. I also used the Framed Florets bundle for it and if you've seen this set, it's a beautiful one!






I know these pictures are on the dark side and I no longer have the card to redo them. This is probably my most favorite fun fold. My cardbase is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scoring at 1 1/4 and at 4 1/4. The 1 1/4 panel will get flipped out on the front of the card. Sometimes I glue that flap down and sometimes I just let it go but I always decorate that panel with DSP. Here I used the Fitting Florets DSP.

Card Details: 

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Stampin Blends-Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue & Night of Navy
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Night of Navy, Fitting Florets DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Framed Florets Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card was so pretty IRL and i'm sorry I did not capture that here.
In the future you will be seeing more of this set as I have a card designed for an upcoming Stamp Day w/ Friends get together! I think the girls will enjoy a spring card with this one!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Haha, so true!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

You had me at blue! Those colors are beautiful and you've created an equally beautiful card!

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with those darker, rich colors! Loving that little spray of flowers on the front with a great sentiment panel too! Yes, I am a proud member of the same underworld of crafters mentioned at the bottom of this post! It's a hopeless situation! LOL Have a good Thursday and take care!