Saturday, September 19, 2020

3D Challenge w/ Vicki Day!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today is the day that my friend, Vicki & I share our projects for the 3D Challenge.
Every other Saturday we share something other than a card.
Last time you may remember I shared the Sunflower Ghiradelli Chocolate in the Little Treat Boxes.
They were so fun!
But this week I have another fun treat to share!!
This one is for Halloween! 
Take a look...





One evening we were grocery shopping at our local store and I spotted these Witch's Brew Kit Kats!
I grab 2 bags and thought I could design something around them or the colors!
Isn't it funny how a crafter's mind thinks?! LOL
So, I looked thru my box of cello bags & acetate boxes.
I found a pack of the 3 1/8 X 3 1/8 Acetate Boxes that Stampin Up! now carries to package the little 3X3 cards in. It was a light bulb moment when I realized I could fit the fun & colorful Kit Kats in them!

I matched up my witch with the witch in the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set and being that we do not have any pretty Halloween papers I pulled out the Brights pack of DSP and decided to use the Granny Apple Green polka dots. I diecut a Granny Apple Green Scalloped Square then a Granny Apple Green DSP Square and adhered it to the Acetate Box with 2 Sided Tape.
Next I cut a label from the Tasteful Labels Dies in Pumpkin Pie and layered that on my Granny Apple Green base. 
Next I stamped the witch in Gorgeous Grape and added the sentiment in Granny Apple Green right under it. I diecut them out with the largest circle from the Layering Circle Framelits. I then layered that on a Gorgeous Grape Scalloped Circle and adhered it with Dimensionals,
Lastly, I had to bling it up with some Rhinestones & the beautiful Black Glittered Ribbon bow!
Each box contains 4 Witch's Brew Kit Kats which are pretty yummy!


Project Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green DSP
Accessories: Square & Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Labels Dies, 3 1/8 X 3 1/8 Acetate Boxes, Black Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I ended up making 8 of these for Halloween!
I love them....hope you do too!

So, now it's time to head over to Vicki's blog to check out her 3D project this week!
I know it's going to be fabulous...just like her!

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Saturday!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, these are cute and so perfect for Halloween! I just love the colors and also love how you find just the perfect little Halloween candies to turn into fabulous little treat packages! NJ!

Vicki said...

OMG......I totally love these! I want one! Super cute and the colors are fabulous! You always rock the 3D! I want to come over and make some of these please? πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

D'Ann said...

Super adorable! I need to go visit Vicki's blog now :)