Saturday, September 5, 2020

A New Challenge

 Hello & Happy Saturday!


Today I am sharing something new!
My dear sweet friend, Vicki & I decided we were going to start doing our challenges again!
She challenged me to make anything 3D!
WooHoo! I love making that kind of stuff!!

We will share our idea's every other Saturday so make sure you stop back to check out what we share!

Game on, Vicki!
Here is my 1st Challenge Project...





My treat box is made from the Little Treat Box Dies from the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.
It was diecut with Bumble Bee cardstock then once it was glued together I wrapped a piece of Bumble Bee DSP around it. A 1 1/2 X 6 piece fit nicely!
I then stamped out my sunflower images from the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set that is in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog. I colored with my Stampin Blends then diecut it using the Sunflower Dies.  
I stamped a quick sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings set also from the Annual Catalog and took my scissors and cut my saying out on an angle for interest.
Lastly, I filled my treat box with a Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel Square Chocolate.
I added a glue dot to the inside of my box at the top to keep it closed. Then added my Bumble Bee Gingham Bow with another glue dot.

If your looking for a quick treat idea, these boxes are the perfect solution!
Easy to diecut and decorate!
And you can get 2 boxes out of an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock!
I was optimistic at first but now I can say these little boxes are super quick & easy and bound to make anyone smile with a little treat inside!


Sunflower Treat Boxes:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflower, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends 
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Bumble Bee DSP
Accessories: Little Treat Box Dies, Sunflower Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like my Sunflower Treat Boxes!


Be sure stop over to Vicki's blog and check out her 3D project!
I know it will be amazing!!!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Vicki said...

Love these! They are so cute for a little Fall treat. I love that sunflower 🌻. The added DSP and pretty bow is the perfect touch to these cuties. Your presentation is perfect as usual!!! So happy we are doing our challenges again!

Carol L said...

Your challenges sound like fun to keep you both inspired and creating! Love those giant sunflowers and the wonderful Autumn colors! Hope you are enjoying a real nice Labor Day weekend!

D'Ann said...

Super adorable! Love all the little touches you add. :)

Janice M said...

These turned out so cute! Love the colors and paper you used. Fun to have a friend to keep you motivated/challenged!