Friday, September 18, 2020

Life Is Beautiful

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share that was made with the Life Is Beautiful  and Banner Year stamp sets.
It's a great set and perfect for this time of year!




My paper is retired and since I still have a good bit left I decided to use it here.

Card Details:

Stamps: Life Is Beautiful, Banner Year
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie DSP (retired), Terracotta Tile DSP (retired)
Accessories: Banners Pick A Punch, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Fall starts next Tuesday so I had to get this card signed and addressed ASAP!
Hope the recipient likes it!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Love this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki said...

A fall beauty! Love the colors and all the gingham DSP.

Patti said...

love this layout thanks

LeAnne said...

I LOVE THIS! And it makes me miss my gingham all the more! I may have to CASE this layout, I love it so much!

Carol L said...

I just LOVE those strips of gingham used in a great design! The little birdhouse with birds is beyond cute and this card just makes me feel good al over because fall has finally arrived!