Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Ghoulish Goodies Vampire Blood

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I meant to update earlier today but time got away from me!
I have been working on a card order since early this morning and just now took pictures of my project that I wanted to share today!

Last week I was rooting thru a drawer and found a bunch of Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitizers that I had leftover from a few years ago. I decided to whip up a bunch of boxes for them!



Project Details:

Stamps: Ghoulish Goodies
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Magic in the Night DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Gift Bow Builder Punch, Large Oval Punch (retired), Black Glittered Ribbon, Real Red Rhinestones, Real Red Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Velcro Button, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are the old style of hand sanitizers and my box is an old template from years ago, too!
They were still fun to make!!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Vicki said...

These are super cute! They go perfectly with your image!

Carol L said...

Oh fun, and the vampire blood reference just adds to the cuteness. Perfect for the world we currently live in. eh? Super cute project!