Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Anniversary Card

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing an Anniversary card made for my card lady.
She requested this for a couple she goes to church with and asked for pumpkins on it.
I dug out my Harvest Hello's stamp set and got to work!




My cardbase has a Copper Dotted Treat Bag on it that I trimmed down to fit.
The bag came from my upline's upline with gifts in for hitting some goals with Stampin Up.
I never bought the pack of bags when they were available but recently my upline sent them to me as a gift for promoting! I love them and have some things in mind to use them for at Christmas time! 
Thank you, Vicki!!
Anyways, I then started to build my card once I had the bag glued down.
Plaid Tidings DSP has soooo many different prints & colors in it and I went with this one for Fall.
My pumpkins were stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched out with the Apple Builder Punch. I layered them on my Stitched So Sweetly Whisper White panel and added the stem and a Copper Cord bow. The Copper Cord is retired and I am still hoarding what's left! It's not much either!
My sentiment was stamped with the Many Mates stamped set with Rich Razzleberry ink and diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits. Then Layered on a scalloped piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and popped up with a dimensionals. 
Lastly, I added some Copper Rhinestones from my stash.

Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's, Many Mates
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Copper Dotted Treat Bags (retired), Copper Foil Paper, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Copper Cord (retired), Copper Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal +

I was so happy with this and hoped my card lady would be too!
Happy to report she loved it!!!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


We need the rain so I will not complain!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your card Wendy!! Brilliant idea to use the bag as "DSP" on your card!

Carol L said...

That is gorgeous and way to recycle a beautiful gift bag to make a card! I love the autumn theme for a fall wedding anniversary - it's perfect!