Sunday, September 27, 2020

Halloween Hershey Kisses

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well!
Yesterday Shawn did get the garden & flower beds cleaned out while I got my Halloween treats all finished! YAY! It rained off & on all day with fog most of the day. This morning the fog is heavy!
I am off for a haircut this morning then grocery shopping.
No football today as our Ravens play tomorrow night.

I am sharing a Halloween treat today that I whipped up yesterday!
I found these Monster Hershey Kisses at my local Giant store so I grabbed them.
I was going to make a variety bag of candy and decorate them but decided to just go with using these adorable kisses by themselves!




I had in my stash of cello bags some old ones that Stampin Up use to carry measuring 3x5.
I threw a handful of kisses in them and decorated them using the Celebration Labels & Dies and the Banner Year stamp set! The Happy Halloween sentiment is from the retired Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I think these are one of my favorites candy treats I made so far!

Project Details:

Stamps: Banner Year, Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green DSP (retired)
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots (retired), Halloween Night Twine (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm hoping today to get these treats delivered!
I made sure to buy all candies that were individually wrapped with the Covid thing this year.
My hands are now ready for a nice rest then I will finish working on Thanksgiving treats!
Yep, I already started them! It gets crazy sometimes working on multiple holidays at one time!
A day in the life of a crafter!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

OH Wendy, these are so cute and I've never seen those big Kisses, but they look great in those little treat bags! Love those jolly little jack-o-lanterns with the gingham! Take good care!

Vicki Burdick said...

You are killing me!! I LOVE these, adding them to my list to make!!!