Saturday, September 26, 2020

Thinking of You

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We woke up to rain this morning!
We really needed it as we've not had much in the last 2 weeks.
That might throw a monkey wrench into Shawn's day since he was going to clean out his garden & flower beds. I am going to head to my stamp room to finish up Halloween Treats and get my card lady's order packaged up!

Today I am sharing a set of cards made for my card lady.
She wanted a pack of Thinking of You in Fall colors & leaves and I hope I accomplished that with this set!





Everything on these cards is retired except for the Woven Heirlooms sentiment.
I love everything about Stampin Up except the fact that nothing sticks around very long from year to year! The Magnificent Maple stamp came out a few years ago but it has always been a favorite of mine! I try to use it as much as I can! Just look at how nice it stamps!
I also paired up my retired leaf with retired Sweater Weather DSP.
I do have quite a bit of this pack left so I will use it as needed.

Card Details:

Stamps: Magnificent Maple (retired), Woven Heirlooms
Ink: Tangerine Tango (retired), Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango (retired), Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Sweater Weather DSP (retired)
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


You all know me well enough by now to know that I love mixing old & new products together for a great card! I'm sure my card lady will love these!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this leaf too and it looks awesome with your Sweater Weather paper...although I think I don't have hardly ANY of mine left! I'll enjoy it while looking at yours!

Carol L said...

These are so serene and beautiful, and just perfect for this time of year. I really love that delicate leaf and the colors are warm and cozy too :)