Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Let it Snow

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Today I have a holiday card to share that was made using the Snowman Season stamp set.
It was available in the 2019 Holiday Catalog and carried over this year! 
Stampin Up has brought back many returning stamps this year which has been awesome!





My snowman was actually punched out from the Let It Snow Specialty DSP from last year. 
The paper did retired but since I still have half a package left I decided I needed to use it!

 
Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Snowman Builder Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Nested Dies, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I did a marathon one afternoon of making cards with this suite of products. 
I will share them soon!
What a fun bundle of products!

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's such a cute and whimsical snowman with a great smile on his face! I like the dsp with all the tiny snowmen and the design is just plain fun!

Vicki said...

Super cute! Love that snowman ☃!!!

Janice M said...

So Cute!! Great way to use the paper.