Friday, September 4, 2020

Customer Thank You Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It's the start of the long Labor Day weekend! Anyone have any fun plans?

Yesterday I celebrated my 54th birthday! 
I received so many warm wishes and cards from friends!
Shawn took me out for a nice dinner last evening but for the most part it was a low keyed day.

I treated myself to an order from Stampin Up! for the new Magnetic Plate that goes with the new Stampin Emboss & Diecutting Machine! I have yet to use mine because I was waiting on that plate.
Everyone says how nice it is compared to the Big Shot.
I'm excited to try it!

On Wednesday I sat and created some customer Thank You cards.
I like to keep these on hand and send when I get orders.
I remember a demonstrator I had when I first got into Stampin Up! in 2001.
She passed away many years ago from breast cancer but she always sent a personal card with a note inside when you placed an order. It always made me feel appreciated so I try to do that now with my customers!

I took some scraps of the Flowers for Every Season DSP and cranked these out in about 20 minutes.





My sentiment comes from a retired Million Dollar Achiever stamp set from Steffi Heimschrott, whom I believe is from Germany. It's a wonderful set filled with many sayings!

Card Details:

Stamps: Modern Heart (retired Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today i'm not sure what i'm going to get into.
I'll be sure to share here once I get something created!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


My favorite month of the entire year!
Do you have a favorite month?


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself an amazing day & weekend!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Linda said...

Wendy, I just love reading your blog every morning. For years (yes, I’ve been in Stamping Up a long time too) I had a demonstrator who never thanked me for an order. Then we moved and I was fortunate enough to find an awesome demo. She sends thank you cards, etc and I stay with Stamping Up because of her. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for your inspiration and using older products which gives me ideas. Have a great weekend.

Carol L said...

How sweet of you to make and send thank-you cards and these are cheery and so pretty! Happy Birthday again, I'm glad you got to go out and have a fun dinner. Here's to a perfect weekend to help celebrate a little longer :)

D'Ann said...

These are beautifuly simple and just the inspiration I needed! My friend is in desperate need of cards of all kinds and this is perfect. She's sort of like your card lady. :) Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Janice M said...

That is such a nice thing to do! Love the cards and that pretty paper too!