Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Snowman Season

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week already!

I have a cool Christmas card to share today that is made with the Snowman Season stamp set!
It's a shame I did not grab this bundle last year when it first came out because it's so adorable!




Card Details:

Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Let It Snow DSP (retired)
Accessories:Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Winter Snow EF, Bermuda Bay Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable, and it uses some of my FAVORITE DSP...now why didn't they bring that one back? Very sweet!

Janice M said...

I absolutely LOVE this one Wendy!! That color combo is soooo pretty!!

Carol L said...

I've always been a big fan of Coastal Cabana and it looks perfect with red and white! Love this whimsical little snowman and his beyond adorable tree LOL

Vicki said...

Super cute...this set was a fave of mine last year. I need to pull it out again. The color combo is great for a Winter/Christmas card!!!