Thursday, September 24, 2020

Love of Leaves

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your all having a great week!

I have been busy working on a card order this week and I created this set of cards for my card lady.
She wanted leaves for Fall and no sayings.





I struggle with cards without a saying but I was happy with how they turned out.
Nothing is popped up so they should mail fine.

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Leaves Dies, Greenery EF, Rhinestones, Gold Twine, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think she will love them, atleast I hope she does! LOL

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love them.....no sentiment is hard for me too. These look great, Love those leaves.

Carol L said...

I don't think I know how to make a card without a sentiment, but you nailed it with these great cards! Love those autumn leaves and feel of the cooler weather with the embossing that looks like knitting!